Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Good & Bad about Saturday

Good: Party Shuffle on ITunes - it played a bunch of stuff I forgot I loved - and I LOVE that... Some of those forgotten tunes:
Call to Love - Crooked Fingers
Buttercup - Brad
Can I stay - Ray Lamontagne
I'll be You - The Replacements

Bad: Party shuffle finding gems such as "Gettin Jiggy with it";"Cuts you up" - Peter Murphy, and other bad bad songs (why do I own these?)

Good: Finding white pants that look good on
Bad: it's too icky out to wear them tonight

Good: Having no problem with renting a car today
Bad: Having to park said rental car in DuPont

Good: Dressing for a Saturday night date
Bad: Not being at all excited about date (sad that the most exciting part is deciding which shirt to wear tonight...)

Just Bad: Flyer's loss to Pens last night
Worse: Text messages from Pens fans
Worst: Voice mails from said fans

No comments: