Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Things you don't want to hear a first date say

But - yet things that I heard on Saturday Night...

Date: well, I work two days as on the hill and three days at "fill in republican think tank here"
Date: ... as an intern
Me: OH

Date: ..Well, tomorrow is my birthday
Me: Wow - Happy Birthday. How old are you going to be
Date: 25


Date: I'm only interning while I look for a job with some federal agencies
Me: Oh - that's cool - what agencies
Date: well, I can't say - they are all different and there budget's aren't transparent
(note on this one - PUHLEEAAASSSEE)

So, for those who are curious.
- No, I will not be going on a second date.
- No, I didn't have breakfast in a dining hall.
- Yes, there is some merit to having Mo card future dates to ensure age minimums.
- Yes, I have had about 10 bad dates in a row....

SIGH

No comments: