Tuesday, April 22, 2008

random exhange

So, I'm sitting in my apartment - mostly texting (or taunting Caps fans) and someone knocks on my door.

Now, first, you should know - this is rare. Unless I'm expecting people, no one even knocks on my door.

Here's the events that transpired:

Door: doorknob moves over and over - someone is trying to get in.
Door: Knocking - girl on other side - "hello"
Me: Hold on
Me: Open the door
Me: Hi
Girl: Who are you?
Me: Excuse me?
Girl: I live here
Me: Um
Girl: (peaking into my apartment) Oh shit - this isn't my apartment
Me: Okay
Girl: I used to live here - I'm so sorry
Me: Okay - no problem

Now here is the thing... I've lived here for four years and before that my friend lived here for several years, and before that another friend of hers lived here...

So, now, in hindsight... I think she was drunk. And I am mad at myself that I didn't mess with her.

Mean? yes. But that would have been hilarious...

No comments: